giovedì 2 gennaio 2014

from Firenze with Love

hi everyone,
my name is Francesco and since I was a kid I developed the interest and passion for food and drinks. My grandfather Attilio was a wine maker, my mather Vera an exellent home chef... i was spoiled :-) I wanted to know since the age of 12 how to cook, how to combine herbs with vegetable, carbs and protine with my own taste or following classic recipe.
the Alchimy behind, the sensuality that you can build at the dinner table with the rigth combination of food & beverages. The healing energetic way to guide your healphy life with a good diet and whole food...
i m starting this blog to share with everyone what I know, to learn more and have fun discovering the beauty behind something for us important and necessary like eating and drinking.

grazie and

BUON APPETITO




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento